Sunday 13 May 2018

How I brush my teeth.

Bruising your teeth is very important to do as well as going to the dentist. If you do not do either of these things, then you can be running the risk of getting some severe problems in your mouth showing up. Those problems are tooth rot or decay, infected gums, and oral cancer. Any of these problems can be avoided by simply going to the dentist and brushing your teeth. I make sure to brush my teeth quite often. I do it every morning when I wake up and every evening before I go to bed. This helps prevent develop any oral issues, as I spoke about previously. 



Brushing your teeth is relatively simple and only takes at most five minutes. When I wake up, one of the first things I do is brush my teeth. I first begin by grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste in either hand. I wet the head of my toothbrush before applying the toothpaste. Once the brush is wet, I apply the toothpaste and wet it one more time. There is considerable controversy on how to wet the brush, whether it is only wet it once or wet it twice. I prefer doing it twice as the water losses up the brush head the first time, and then after applying the toothpaste, I wet it again as it helps loosen up the toothpaste and makes the bruising easier. 



Once I have the toothpaste on, I make a smile and begin by brushing my front teeth. I do this for maybe ten seconds before moving to the left side of my mouth. From there, I work the back left molars and gradually gravitate towards the front of the mouth again. After that, I do the same thing on my right side, making sure to get the top and bottom teeth. I also make sure to get the ends of the teeth, the parts that do the chewing and allow for my food to get broken up when I’m eating. After I do my first pass, I spit and do it all over again. It usually takes me about a minute. Once that is done, I do a few passes on my tongue and then on the back of my teeth as well. I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth, so I make sure to get a good scrubbing there as I do not want any build up there. 

The final part of my brushing is mouth wash. I prefer the blue crest mouth wash. I take a small sip, and while my head is tilted back, I do a quick gargle. After that, I swish the mouth wash around for a good forty-five seconds. I make sure to try and force it through the cracks in my teeth so I can get any gunk out of there. I also make sure to try and get my gums. I have sensitive gums. I try to brush them, but it hurt, and I’ve learned that the mouth wash does just as good of a job without the pain. 



Brushing your teeth is very important to your oral health. Making sure to brush regularly and see my dentist when they set up an appointment. Brushing your teeth helps prevent any kind of infection from arising as well as any other destructive oral issues like cancer. Making sure to go to the dentist is also just as important as they know what they are looking at as well as what they are doing to keep your teeth clean. 


No comments:

Post a Comment